Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chocolate Moist Cakes with Strawberries for Ain


Assalamualaikum & Happy Wednesday Everyone.. Sorry to abandoned this blog for so long... I've been busy updating & promoting my Baby's Bakery biz at Facebook since most of u guys have it rite.. I'm still on business, anyway.. hehe... Please add me on ur facebook with this name: 'Azi Rush'. U'll get almost everyday updates on my Facebook... I'll try my very best to update the blog too.. huhu.. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 019-6680725 for order & enquire... Thank You 4 all the supports given & may u have a wonderful day... Meanwhile, check out above order.. :)

Alhamdulillah, repeat order from my regular customer, Puteri Ain from Shah Alam... Special order for her dotter's Hari Raya Celebration at her kinddy.. This time Ain's having 2kg Chocolate Moist Cakes topp with Choc Ganache, Choc Flakes + special request from her dotter to have Strawberry, Grapes & Cherry Topping.. Deliver her order to Shah Alam.. Ain darlin, Thanks 4 ur order & endless support ya... :)

No comments: