Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chocolate Brownies for Khadijah




Announcement ! Announcement !... Two good news to all of u out there.. First, finally I managed to get someone to assist me preparing all the Eid Fitr orders.. Since I dah ada helper, I'm still accepting order for Raya.. So sesaper yg still nak place order, please sms/email/pm (FB) me ASAP ya... 2nd good news, just told by Pos Malysia yg last delivery by them is on Wednesday 8 Sept.. But, I x brani nak wat camtu unless u guys brani take risk.. Mana la tahu order x sampai.. posmen half day ker.. hehe.. So, meh order, meh.. Meanwhile, check out above order.. :)
Brownies ordered by Khadijah from Desa Coalfields. Khadijah requested for Half Tray Chocolate Brownies topp with Chocolate Drizzle M&M's topping... Nak try she said.. Pick up her order at my place.. Actually, ni pon late entry gak.. Sori Khadijah dear, just found ur file pics.. Khadijah pon dh 3-4 kali repeat order.. Alhamdulillah.. Tq for ur support dear.. :)

No comments: