Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chocolate Moist Cakes & Blueberry Cheese Tarts for Shani






Salam Eid Mubarak To all my Muslim viewers... Dah masuk second day baru nk wish..huhu.. xper, the thought that counts.. Masuk Ramadhan ni, ramei gak yg tanya, apa lg I buat utk raya besides Cake & Tarts.. Emm.. nant next week I bgtau apa lg my product yg ada spesel for Syawal.. Jom layan pics above... :)
My next order was from Shani at Kg Melayu Subang.. Shani ordered 1.5kg of Chocolate Moist Cakes topp with Choc Ganache & Edible Image of her son, Shahmi... Spesel order for her son's Besday Celebration at school.. Since I'm so slow to update my blog, Alhamdulillah, Shani already repeat her order next following week... So I just combine the pics ye Shani.. :) Next, Shani would like to try 1 set of 30pcs Blueberry Cheese Tarts and another 1/2kg of Chocolate Moist Cake.. For saje2 makan with her family.. Deliver to her in Kg Melayu Subang.. Thanks alot ye Shani.. Hope u like it.. :)

No comments: